We like to joke about being equal fans of Stranger Things and Max Lucado. But sometimes it feels like Max Lucado really is only ever a few degrees away from our favorite books. Don’t believe us? This month we did it – and found the 6 degrees of Max Lucado.
This month’s book haul covers some great books – including Lucado’s newest. More things to expect:
- Find yourself easily distracted? We’ve got the book for you – and you’ll want to give it your full attention.
- A book literally called How to Make Your Life Not Suck. This is truly the life guidebook we all need.
- A suspenseful romance with a stud named “Ridge.”
- A brutal kingdom where the punishment for thieves is facing a TIGER.
- Max Lucado’s guidebook (with an adorable cover!) on how to be happy. Because we all know it’s not as easy as it sounds.
Watch our September 2019 Book Haul below:
In this month’s book haul, Chaser Eric is sharing some of our favorite new books:
How To Lead in a World of Distraction by Clay Scroggins
How to Have Your Life Not Suck by Bianca Juarez Olthoff
Strands of Truth by Colleen Coble
Tiger Queen by Annie Sullivan
I Think You’re Wrong (But I’m Listening) by Sarah Stewart Holland and Beth Silvers
How Happiness Happens by Max Lucado
Page Chaser is operated by HarperCollins Christian Publishing, Inc., the publisher of How to Lead in a World of Distraction, How to Make Your Life Not Suck, Strands of Truth, Tiger Queen, I Think You’re Wrong (But I’m Listening), and How Happiness Happens.