HOW IT WORKS
Are you a blogger or social media influencer that enjoys reading?
Choose a book from our list, and we’ll send you a copy for free.
When you are finished, post a review on your site and a consumer website.
Provide us with a link or screen shot of your review, and request a new book!
Join The Readers Lounge
- Apply using the link above.
The Readers Lounge at Page Chaser has some standard preferences that we look for in our applicants. These criteria may change with the needs of the program, but we hope to attract bloggers:
- With an actively maintained personal, public blog or social media account on Facebook or Instagram.
- Applicants utilizing a blog must have a visible minimum of 30 followers or subscribers. Applicants utilizing a social media platform must have at least 1000 Facebook friends or 1000 Instagram followers to qualify. If the Page Chaser team cannot view this follower count, we cannot currently accept your application. There are multiple options in order to place a follower count on your blog, such as Google Friend Connect, WordPress Follow Blog Widget, Blogger Buzz, Twitter follower buttons, Facebook follower buttons, and using a Feedburner Count.
- Who consistently post content at least once per week.
- Select a book to review.
View the available books and request a product from The Readers Lounge that you are interested in reviewing. After you have requested a review copy, you will receive an email confirming your request. (Note that we will be shipping all physical books via USPS Media Mail which typically takes about 2 weeks for domestic shipments. Physical copies US only.)
- Read the book, write your review, and post it.
Read the book and craft a 200+ word review. The review can be positive or negative, it just needs to be based on the entire book. Post your review on your blog or social media account and any consumer retail website (Amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, booksamillion.com, borders.com, buy.com, christianbook.com, familychristian.com, costco.com, lifeway.com, overstock.com, and walmart.com all have a section on each book’s product page dedicated to customer reviews.) To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, please mention as part of every Web or retail site review that the publisher has provided you with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy through The Readers Lounge. Click for details.
- Tell us about it.
Ten days after your selection, you will receive an email from The Readers Lounge to post your review. You will post the text of your review, as well as links to the personal or social review and retailer account posting. When completed, you will receive an email notifying you of new reward points. This will allow you to sign up for another title to review.
- Please note that not all titles are available for review and that some titles will only be available in limited quantities.
- The Readers Lounge will contact you by email from time to time to inform you about different products available for review or sale, to check on the progress of your reviews, and to keep you abreast of The Readers Lounge at Page Chaser news.
- If your contact information changes at any time during your participation, you will need to sign in at readers-lounge.com/account and update your profile.
- We reserve the right to deny any application.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
OPEN LAUNCH TEAMS
Web links will go here