I'll Be There (But I'll Be Wearing Sweatpants)
Is it just me? Am I the only one who’s lonely? Am I the only one without friends?
If you’ve ever asked yourself these questions, Amy Weatherly and Jess Johnston, founders of the widely popular “Sister, I Am with You,” are raising their hands to say, “Yeah, us too.” And they want to encourage, equip, and reassure you that you have what it takes to build the kind of friendships you want.
I’ll Be There (But I’ll Be Wearing Sweatpants) provides you with the how of cultivating deep relationships in this messy, chaotic, beautiful life. Through Amy and Jess’s wisdom, humor, and confessional stories about the ups and downs of sisterhood, you’ll learn how to
- admit you need friends—then go out and find them,
- dismantle the lies you’ve believed about friendship,
- love yourself so you can find people who will love you for you,
- be a good friend even though you can’t be a perfect one, and
- heal from a friend breakup—and find the courage to try again.
It’s time you felt completely accepted as you are—from the top of your messy bun to the tips of your unpedicured toes. Let’s start making friendships a priority—together.