The Introverts Edge by Matthew Pollard
An introvert? Great at sales? Yes.
Sales is a skill anyone can learn and master - and introverts are especially good at it once they learn how to leverage their natural strengths.
Introverts aren't comfortable with traditional tactics like aggressively pushing a product or talking over a customer's objections. That's the beauty of The Introvert's Edge: it doesn't focus on the sale itself but on a sales system that helps introverts feel sincere instead of sales-y. Powerful and practical, the book reveals how to:
- Find natural confidence
- Prepare for every situation
- Present your value so that customers want to buy
- Sidestep objections
- Judge when the customer's ready to buy
- Ask for the sale - without asking
- Continually adapt and improve
- Profit from a process that doesn't rely on personality
- Enjoy sales
With stories of introverted entrepreneurs, salespeople, and business owners who went from stagnant to success, The Introvert's Edge shows you how to succeed in sales - without changing who you are.