The Twentysomething Handbook by Nora Bradbury-Haehl
“For an age group overwhelmed with information, Bradbury-Haehl finds a way to make it all manageable.” --Publisher’s Weekly
Let’s face it: adulting isn’t easy. That’s why young-adult minister Nora Bradbury-Haehl created this essential guide to help you avoid the mistakes, missteps, and financial failures that took others years to learn. Each chapter includes practical, actionable advice that addresses the full range of life’s challenges, including how to:
- make a new city feel like home;
- find the right job for you—and thrive once you’ve landed it;
- ward off loneliness and build meaningful post-grad relationships;
- set boundaries and live in harmony with your roommates—whether they’re your peers or parents; and
- replace destructive habits with ones that make your life better.
Whether you’re seeking meaning and purpose in your life and career or just feeling stuck and confused about your next steps, within these pages you’ll find answers to your most pressing questions and advice, encouragement, and inspiration from others who want to help you through these challenging years—together.